Crickton Farm Cottage, a beautiful holiday farm cottage, self catering accommodation in Swansea, South Wales, overlooking Loughor bay, King Arthurs stone, in the heart of the Gower peninsula with beach riding links to Three Cliffs and Oxwich Bay.
The Holiday cottage has recently been extensively refurbished . Being a one bedroom cottage that sleeps two, a modernised cottage with oil central heating throughout, open plan ground floor – consisting of modern kitchen, comfortable lounge area with free view TV and DVD player and french doors opening onto a private patio area.
- Four star luxury accommodation
- Fully refurbished Farm Cottage
- Modernised and furnished to a high standard.
- Sleeps 2
- Pets allowed upon arrangement In advance with owner
- Option of bringing your horse on holiday with you
- Bed linen, towels and teatowels provided
- Oil central heating
- All utilities included in price
- Owner Supervised
- Ample undercover Parking
- Non Smoking
- Open plan first floor consists of a well equipped modern kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, toaster and microwave
- Iron and ironing board provided
- Comfortable lounge area with leather sofas, free view TV and DVD player
- Small DVD library available
- French doors to a private patio area with country views over Cefn Bryn
- Second floor consists of one spacious, comfortable double bedroom furnished to a very high standard with tv and built in DVD player
- Separate bathroom consisting of toilet, wash hand basin, bath with overhead shower, shaving point, heated towel rail and a real beautiful treat to the views of Cefn Bryn.
Note:- If assistance or advice is required someone will usually be available next door at the farm house
- Time of arrival after 3.00pm
- Key to be collected from the owner at the adjoining farmhouse
- Departure time 10am